The primary goal of test security is to protect the integrity of the examination and to assure that results are valid and reliable. Accurate assessment results depend upon the security and integrity of the tests administered through the Mississippi Statewide Assessment System.
Who is Responsible for Test Security?
Everyone who works with the high-stakes assessments, communicates test results, and/or receives testing information is responsible for test security. This includes:
- Mississippi Department of Education (MDE) staff;
- District Administrators;
- District Test Coordinators (DTCs);
- School Test Coordinators (STCs);
- Students, parents, and the community at large; and
- Certified and non-certified public school staff.
Testing Concerns Report Form:
This method of reporting is a confidential way for students, parents, staff, and community members to share concerns directly with the Office of Student Assessment at the Mississippi Department of Education.
Please click here to access the Testing Concerns Report Form.