Leading and Lagging Indicators
The Priority school’s Transformation Plan will include strategies to meet the school’s annual goals toward the following performance metrics:
- Number of minutes within the school year and school day;
- Student participation rate on State assessments in reading/language arts and in mathematics, by student subgroup;
- Number and percentage of students completing advanced coursework (e.g., AP/IB), early-college high schools, or dual enrollment classes;
- Dropout rate;
- Student attendance rate;
- Discipline incidents;
- Distribution of teachers by performance level on an LEA’s teacher evaluation system; and
- Teacher attendance rate.
- Percentage of students at or above each proficiency level on State assessments in reading/language arts and mathematics, by grade and by student subgroup;
- Average scale scores on State assessments in reading/language arts and mathematics, by grade, for the “all students” group, for each achievement quartile, and for each subgroup;
- Percentage of limited English proficient students who attain English language proficiency;
- School improvement status and AMOs met and missed;
- College enrollment rates; and
- Graduation rate.