Board Item Templates
Below are examples of board items to use as a guide when developing board items for contracts and grants.
Contract Board Item Examples
Grant Board Item Examples
Guidelines for Formatting Board Items
- Use 12-point Arial font with 1” margins all around.
- Justify the body of the document.
- Place page numbers in a footer on the bottom right hand side in
10-point Arial font.
- Do not use a decimal point or zeros to a whole dollar amount
(ex. $5 not $5.00). However, if any amount contains cents, add a decimal point and two zeros to all whole dollar amounts to maintain a uniform appearance.
- Attach any laws or policies referenced in the board item as backup material.