State Board Policy
DESCRIPTOR TERM: Minutes
ADOPTION DATE: July 2, 1984
REVISION: November 19, 1993
1. The minutes of the Board shall be prepared by the Secretary.
2. All proposed minutes shall become the official minutes only after adoption by the Board.
3. All proposed minutes shall be mailed with the agenda to each board member within seven (7) calendar days prior to any Board meeting.
4. The Secretary may secure such assistance as is necessary for the preparation of the minutes.
5. All minutes shall be tendered to the Board within 30 days of the action reflected by the minutes.