Future Business Leaders of America
FBLA is a premier student business organization of young people preparing for success as leaders in business, government, and communities. Our mission is to bring business and education together through innovative leadership and career development programs. Take a look at everything FBLA has to offer; then find out how you can become a member.
The Road to Anaheim-NLC Webinar. Join The Road to Anaheim-NLC Webinar on Wednesday, April 10, to get the most up-to-date information on registration, events, schedules, and Anaheim attraction tickets and tours.
Why join FBLA?
- Be a part of the largest student business organization in the world with over a quarter million students
- Give back to the community
- Establish Career goals
- Improve public speaking and business skills
- Become an effective leader
- Win plaques in competitive events
- Learn to dress for success
- Develop character and self-confidence
- Network with people across the state
- Get a chance to be the best you can be while having fun!!!
To become a member, contact your local FBLA Advisor at your school. To start up an FBLA Chapter you should contact Jan Guyse, FBLA State Advisor, at 601.576.5011.