Future Business Leaders of America
FBLA is a premier student business organization of young people preparing for success as leaders in business, government, and communities. Our mission is to bring business and education together through innovative leadership and career development programs. Take a look at everything FBLA has to offer; then find out how you can become a member.
Ways to promote and celebrate FBLA-PBL week in February
Membership Registration. Online membership registration opens August 1. Advisors, please remember to pay dues by October 20 to ensure your members receive all their benefits. Here are important enrollment tips:
- To enroll a returning member for the current membership year, look for the member name from the list and select the student year from the drop down menu before you check the box to enroll. Then check the box next to the student name.
- When enrolling new student members, do not type their names in all caps.
- Try to include as many students as possible on one invoice.
- Send a copy of the invoice if you are paying by check or money order.
- To make a correction once you have posted your members, email email@example.com.
- A purchase order does not count as payment.
- You can pay by check, money order, or credit card (American Express, Visa, Mastercard).
BAA. Advisers, remember to submit entry forms to nationals for students who completed the BAA over the summer.
National Fall Leadership Conferences (NFLCs). The 2013 NFLCs will be held in Grapevine (Dallas/Fort Worth area), Texas, on November 8–9; Cleveland, Ohio, on November 15–16; and Salt Lake City, Utah, on November 22–23. The FBLA-Middle Level program will be held in both Grapevine and Cleveland.
Why join FBLA?
- Be a part of the largest student business organization in the world with over a quarter million students
- Give back to the community
- Establish Career goals
- Improve public speaking and business skills
- Become an effective leader
- Win plaques in competitive events
- Learn to dress for success
- Develop character and self-confidence
- Network with people across the state
- Get a chance to be the best you can be while having fun!!!
To become a member, contact your local FBLA Advisor at your school. To start up an FBLA Chapter you should contact Jan Guyse, FBLA State Advisor, at 601.576.5011.