State Board Policy
DESCRIPTOR TERM: Agenda
ADOPTION DATE: July 2, 1984
REVISION: November 19, 1993
1. A board member may request that any item which the member desires to be considered by the full Board be placed on the agenda.
2. All other requests for items to be placed on the agenda shall be submitted in writing, with sufficient detail to explain the nature of the request, and be received by the secretary no less than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled monthly meeting. Requests will be acknowledged in writing and, if the request is granted, an approximate time and length for the presentation will be assigned.
3. Requests to address the Board shall be submitted in writing to the Secretary no less than 10 calendar days prior to the monthly meeting. The request shall provide sufficient information to explain the nature of the requested address. Requests will be acknowledged in writing and, if the request is granted, an approximate time and length for the presentation will be assigned.
4. Matters not on the agenda will not generally be considered by the Board except when two-thirds of the Board present and voting concur.
5. The Secretary of the Board shall mail the proposed agenda to each Board member not later than 7 calendar days prior to a regularly scheduled meeting.
6. Further distribution of the agenda shall be made as follows:
(a) Two copies to the Attorney General's Office,
(b) To all affected parties,
(c) To all parties who shall appear before the Board, and
(d) To any person whom any Board member requests to be furnished a